LOUPE 16 has a deep understanding of innovators and early adopters. We call them The 16% because they represent 16% of the population in every developed society. They are a powerful homogenous global audience and are the key to success when you:
- Reposition an existing brand.
- Enter a new market.
- Revitalise an old brand
- Develop a new product or service.
- Gain early adopters for a start up.
- Generate growth for a premium brand.
We work with you to help solve your business challenges through The 16% and ensure your brand is future ready.
What makes The 16% special?
Uniqueness is everything.
The 16% are opinion leaders who set trends and are social influencers. They share similar lifestyles, social values, communication styles and consumption patterns - regardless of culture. Importantly, The 16% behave in a unique way that differentiates them from the mainstream:
- They are the first to ‘buy into’ your idea.
- They will share your idea.
- They will actively give you feedback.
- They try new products - without social influence.
- They migrate products into the mainstream.
- They have spending power.